Do you know the difference between Leading, Managing and COACHING?
Are you a leader of others who is responsible for their effectiveness or ongoing development?
Do colleagues, customers or direct reports ever come to you for solutions to their problems?
Do you tend to engage others by giving answers rather than asking better questions?
Do you spend a lot of time "putting out fires" instead of innovating for the futures?
Do you sometimes struggle with change, especially when it requires the cooperation of others?
Would you being a professionally Trained and Certified Coach forward or enhance your career objectives?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions,
The 4D Transformative Coaching Program™ is an extraordinary professional development opportunity that can launch your career and/or business to the next level of fulfillment and success.
Imagine what your life would be like if you could fully leverage the talents, skills and abilities of others by coaching them to be self reliant, responsible, creative and innovative.
4D Transformative Coaching™ is the way.
What Will You Learn:
The 4D Transformative Coaching™ is a uniquely designed, fully online training program in which you develop core coaching competencies that produce results by maximizing performance through enhanced relationship building. Participation in the 4D TCCP™ will teach you to...
- Broaden the 4 Dimensions of all personal and professional relationships towards an empowered context of deep and genuine partnership,
- Appreciate and Skillfully Navigate Differences among individual contributors as well as within and across teams,
- Enhance Communication by accessing and sustaining Level 5 Listening,
- Strengthen Core Relationships by transforming assumptions and expectations into balanced and equitable Agreements.
- Design Valuable Questions based on 36 combined qualities and know when to ask the right questions in ways that build awareness and generate ownership in others,
- Build Objective Neutrality during difficult situations and with “difficult” people,
- Utilize Interpersonal Conflict in productive ways rather than avoiding or resisting conflict,
- Provide Honest, Usable Feedback that facilitates breakthroughs in awareness, improved behaviors and decision making and the achievement of new goals,
- Inspire Committed Actions with confidence, assertiveness and persuasiveness.
- Master the 7-Step 4D Transformative Coaching Flow by co-creating and launching Development Plans that are simple, adaptable, empowering and driven by accountability.